You can book an appointment with us by:
- Telephoning us on 01482 835880 or 01482 824768
- Attending the Surgery and booking an appointment with reception staff
- Registering for Patient Online Access (please ask for the correct forms from reception and bring proof of identification to register) once registered you are able to book certain appointments online.
It really helps if you provide us with a brief reason as to why you need an appointment - this ensures that reception staff book you with the right clinican for the right amount of time.
We now employ a range of clinicians including GPs, Practice Nurses, Independent Nurse Prescribers and Clinical Pharmacists. This helps to ensure that your health problems are dealt with by the most appropriate person.
Your responsibilities to us are:
- To attend punctually
- To cancel if you are unable to keep your appointment
- Not to request urgent appointments for routine matters.
There is suitable access for disabled patients.
Home visits are at the discretion of the duty GP and are granted on the grounds of clinical need only.